EZMarquee Communication Help!

Ok I looked at the ezmarquee manual.
XMT block is for ASCII communication.
What you was trying to do so far, set up slave I/O area and use DPRW_DAT/DPRD_DAT blocks, is for DP slaves - in your case profibus dp protocol.
If your display is not profibus capable these blocks will never work.
So first thing is to decide what protocol are you using and then we can move forward.

I am using profinet.... I am sure it is profibus cable connected to all the ezmarquee and remote I/O

I'm a bit lost. You want to communicate over profinet, but you see that ezmarquee displays connected to profibus?
Is this new installation or you adding/modifying existing one?

This is new installation. The CPU connects to all remote I/O and EZMarquees with profibus. Also, the cpu connected with hmi through Ethernet cable. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

OK, profibus then. DPRW_DAT/DPRD_DAT blocks should work.
Are all your slaves on line? (if there are problem BF1/BF2 will be red, BF - bus fault)

yes, there are all on line... BF1/BF2 are not red. but the SF is red, due to there is only one Ethernet cable connected to HMI

Did a search on siemens forum and one solution for 80B1 error was changing pointer from DBXX.DBX0.0 Byte 10 to DBXX.DBX0.0 Word 10. No idea why this worked but worth a try.