Factory Talk ME Runtime has Tags Problem on PC

danish

Hello Guys,

I am Facing a problem with Factory Talk ME Station Runtime on PC. I have loaded same .mer file in HMI(PV-1000) & PC(Factory Talk ME Station Runtime PC). HMI is Working fine but Runtime on PC has a problem with Tags.

Architecture of Network
Allen Bradely PLC is Communicating with both HMI and PC.

1q.jpg

Runtime ON PC
TAG Description AI_00: should be Compressor Oil Pressure (PT-3966)
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]2q.jpg

Runtime on HMI

3q.jpg

Please Suggest if some thing is missing with the Tags, Because data is communicating from CompactLogix CPU to HMI and PLC but tags are different in both runtimes. I Wanted the Runtime of HMI on PC.

Please help in this regard.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have designed a new display for a current running designtime file and when i go online and test any of the displays in the program they...
Replies
Views
Hi team, Im Working on FT View SE Client 3.40, In SCADA Server Runtime Im able to view the Combo Box which i developed in visible and able to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, can anyone shed some light on the following; I have FT View studio enterprise 8.20 running on my development PC. I would like to...
Replies
Views
Dear All, Recently , I bought Factory Talk SE station for 15 display ( 9701-VWSB015AENE ) and installed on PC. Now , my customer request...
Replies
Views
Above is the Network Architecture Allen Bradely PLC is Communicating with HMI and PC. HMI is Working fine. Runtime on PC has a problem with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom