Problem With Tags in FActory Talk ME Runtime On PC

danish

Above is the Network Architecture View attachment 38527
Allen Bradely PLC is Communicating with HMI and PC. HMI is Working fine. Runtime on PC has a problem with Tags. Runtime Snaps are pasted for Clarification.

Runtime ON PC View attachment 38528
TAG Description AI_00: should be Compressor Oil Pressure (PT-3966)
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Runtime on HMI View attachment 38529

Please Suggest if some thing is missing with the Tags.

Are you using FTView ME Station on the PC?

You need to "replace communications" when you open/run the MER file.

Don't forget that all important "Copy from Design to Runtime" button in the communications setup if you have made any local changes to the device shortcuts.

Another thing is that you can't just hit the play button in FT and get data that is passed in through a parameter file (which is what I suspect might be happening here). If you configuration PC cannot see the comms protocol it also wont work (eg your PLC is on DH+ or something).

Thanks all for ur feedback. i have solved the issue it require to restore RECIPE Files and Download them in HMI Memory. Once i downloaded Recipe files all Tags were fine as HMI Tags.

Danish