Factory Talk Server - current number of licensed displays

Yashka

Hi All!
I have the license for 100 displays - product FT View Server SE 100D License SFW, catalog number 9701-VWSS100AENE.

How to know the number of currently licensed displays? I've received the error "HMI server not licensed".

Thanks in advance

Thank you a lot!

It's not so convenient due to I have to open each one of the projects for checking but it means that I can run grep recursively for finding all .gfx in corresponded "HMI Projects" folder for the overall count.

Moreover, I've obtained one more very old question has answered - I've got Unlimited in the "License maximum" field in all projects that I've migrated from SE to Network distributed server. And I know now why I'm always getting "you're in grace period bla bla bla" for a long time... :sick: