FactoryTalk 12.00 Trend chart time range

tokar

Hi guys!
I'm new in SCADA and VBA programming. I'm trying to add 2 date pickers for start and end date to show trend history between them. I found one topic about that but that is not working for me.

When I want to add Microsoft Date and Time Picker 6.0, error popped up - "Failed to create control. Licence information....".
I tried to add licence, still not working.

Then I found Calendar Control 11.0 which I can add. Problem is when date is chosen, there is no value on assigned tag. In reverse, when I manually assign value to tag, calendar select correct date.

Maybe I'm going to wrong direction, but I can't find any info...

Thanks in advance!

I have been trying to do something similar. I want to add a Calendar display to the Trend display, so an operator can select a date to goto. Otherwise, you have to click the backwards button one day at a time to find trend data. If you want the trends for 3 months ago, you will be there a while.
I have got the calendar to display using Calendar Control 11.0 too. I just don't know how to properly set the connections. Looks like we are in a similar predicament. Any help would be greatly appreciated.