FactoryTalk Historian SE - SLC500. Binary file..

Nova5

How can I read individual binary bits from a SLC500 within FTH SE? With the Tag Browser I can get to the Binary Files and get each Integer from it, but how Can I get to the individual bit level? I don't see a way yet how to achieve it.

Example.. B13 has 48 bits.
B13:0
B13:1
B13:2

How can I get to B13:0/1, B13:1/8, etc..

Do you know where I would type that? I've not been able to get it to accept such attempts in various places. FTAdmin Console? If there where in it.. the Tag Browser only allows the root of the binary file to be selected, and I've yet to get it to let me modify the path it generates.

Similar Topics

We are a water/wastewater plant, collecting realtime and manually entered data. We have been using FactoryTalk Historian (OSI PI) for real time...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I want to install and configure factorytalk Historian v6. I'm new to this. Can you kindly share some knowledge on installing...
Replies
Views
Has anyone successfully migrated an older Proficy/ iFix Historian database into a new FactoryTalk Historian server? Trying to eliminate having two...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever heard of migrating data from an iFix Historian into a FactoryTalk Historian? I am betting the easiest thing to do is to just keep...
Replies
Views
Has anyone put together a package and implemented FT Historian? Is it really necessary to pay $1,200 a year to have your Historian talk to your AB...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom