iFix Historian into a FactoryTalk Historian?

terlizziJ

Has anyone ever heard of migrating data from an iFix Historian into a FactoryTalk Historian? I am betting the easiest thing to do is to just keep the iFix Historian database active and accessible, but it would be nice to bring it all into one Historian eventually.

Factory Talk Historians are just Osi-PI with a different front end. If you contact a PI historian integrator or PI itself. There are means to migrate almost anything into PI.

FT Historian can connect to external OPC servers (you have to add the server to your project tree), and the standard license allows up to 10% of your tag count to be from external sources.

Similar Topics

Has anyone successfully migrated an older Proficy/ iFix Historian database into a new FactoryTalk Historian server? Trying to eliminate having two...
Replies
Views
Any one know of a way to take the historian files created by iFix 3.5 and parse and export those to a csv file Appreciate it
Replies
Views
In the past, we were using old Intellution Fix and we allowed the user to backup historical data by just copying the HTRDATA folder to a disk with...
Replies
Views
Hi, Using 1 Digital Register Tag I can read 16 digital tags from PLC in iFix SCADA. My doubt is can I store this 16 Digital tags in iHistorian or...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am trying to establish the connection with iFix and iHistorian, I can retrive all my data from iFix to iHistorian, but I am not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom