FactoryTalk Login/Logout VBA

zatko

does anyone have any idea how to login a user using FactoryTalk runtime security via VBA?

if i go under properties for a button and add a press action it looks like this: Login username password

but this is not enough for me because i use custom security.i would like to combine both (custom and integrated) for auto logout without timers.only way i can think of is to login to FT runtime security when user logs in with custom login and then auto log him out when FT runtime security logs FT user out.

if anyone can understand what i am trying to ask... :ROFLMAO: ....any help would be greatly appreciated :)

If you are trying to auto logout on specific timebase there is an active x in the FT View active x library called ideldetect that will do that for you.