Factorytalk login/logout issue

rejoe.koshy

Hi,
I have been running FTV SE station V 8.2 for couple of years without any issues as such but off late I am experiencing a lot of trouble with the FTV directory ( "FTV login-logout " module.)
The SE client would just not start after a routine reboot and I had to pull my hair out in trying figure out the cause and eventually discovered that I wasn't logged on to the factorytalk directory server and had to manually login using the FTV login-logout module post several attempts.

This happens every time the system is re-booted!

What could be causing this issue? and why does login module slow to respond ?

Please advise.

Similar Topics

Title describes the problem. We implemented an FT idle detection control to auto logout the user to view only and started to notice the FT client...
Replies
Views
does anyone have any idea how to login a user using FactoryTalk runtime security via VBA? if i go under properties for a button and add a press...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a half-completed PV+6 application that I inherited from another engineer who left the company. I'm using FactoryTalk View ME. I've...
Replies
Views
Anybody out there seen this? I have a PanelView in the field that a has 3 user levels (Operator, Supervisor, Manager). When a manager logs in...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I see this behavior in an old HMI app and I am trying to replicate it in a newer version of FactoryTalk ME 1. There is a Log In...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom