Factorytalk ME Test Function

martyndwn

Hi,

I am experiencing a problem when running the test application on Factorytalk ME, this used to work fine, but seemed to just stop.

When it is running, I don't seem to be able to see all the PLC tags. I think the ones I cannot see are associated with global objects.
I have looked through the diagnostic log and I get messages these messages

Loss of service. The FactoryTalk Project Directory Server XXXXX on computer DESKTOP is unhealthy.
Out of service. The FactoryTalk Project Directory Server xxxx is not currently available on any computer.

I dont know if this is anything to do with it.

I have tried re-installing ME but I get the same problem.

Any help would be great.

Thank you

Similar Topics

I'm having some trouble running a test application in factorytalk studio. I'm using FT12, my screen resolution is set to 1920x1080, and when i try...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to display a timer's PRE value in seconds. It works when I hit the test display button, but it displays as ?????? on the HMI and also...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I'm working on a FactoryTalk View ME project and I have my communication path setup with my L33 CompactLogix and when I do the...
Replies
Views
I bought FactoryTalk View Studio back when it was version 5.10 I am using Version 9 now with my license. I logged in to Rockwell to see the...
Replies
Views
FactoryTalk View-When entering a password I get "test$00" instead of "test" ? Good Afternoon, I'm working on a HMI project with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom