Factorytalk Test Application Only loading half of the screen

null_BROdem

I'm having some trouble running a test application in factorytalk studio. I'm using FT12, my screen resolution is set to 1920x1080, and when i try to run the test application, half of the screen is cut off. Anybody encounter something like this?

Capture- 2.13.23.PNG

The "Resolution" setting is basically the FTView frame into which windows can be displayed. In your case it sounds like it's the full resolution of your monitor.

Is the actual "Display" size also the full 1920x1080 ?

yes, my display size is 1920x1080. i noticed that if i change the display setting on each individual screen from "display type:replace" to "display type: on top", it "fixes" the issue. im not sure why its cutting out the content when i have 1 vs the other.