FactoryTalk SE Define Variables for Next/Prev Screen

desty

Hi Guys,

I searched throughout the forums but didnt find any information on this topic.

I currently have an application that relies on macros that SET tags for Previous,Next screens.

My issue is my client decided to buy read-only licences which prevents the use of SET commands.

I started looking at the DEFINE command which you can set different variables for all clients and call this Variable using buttons.

My concern is that i am trying to call a macro and also define parameters for the called macro. I was wondering if it's possible to pass parameters and all that using the DEFINE command.

MACRODISPLAY $#1\#2\Nav_NextDis$ #1 #2

This is an example of a command that we would use to navigate to the next page. Nav_NextDis being an HMI TAG and #1 #2 parameters that are sent.

Thanks for all your help!