FactoryTalk SE filter based on active object popup

rorschach

Good morning, I'm new to PLC and HMIs, and I was given the following problem: I need to be able to filter alarms and events that are only related to the selected object. On label i used "LS:0 {#5}" and works perfectly. To be more didactic, if it were to work, the solution would be something like this.

https://imgur.com/a/9VlGevk

I've read several forum posts on similar topics, but I couldn't grasp how to use VBA and how to point to the LS:0 #5

Similar Topics

I have a customer who has two HMIs (we'll call them HMI1 and HMI2) which each control an area, and the two areas are right next to each other...
Replies
Views
Hello! In FTView SE 13.00 for the AlarmEventSummary1 object I need to add the filter Alarm Name LIKE % %. In the field % % I want to pass a...
Replies
Views
I am looking to get some of the filters that have been setup for the Alarm/Event windows to be automatically selected when the window is opened. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, First time poster. I am having some issues getting some VBA code in FactoryTalk in hopes of to filter a acess data base. I have the code...
Replies
Views
I have two identical machines running similar HMI projects, the only difference is one is done in FactoryTalk View Version 10 and the other is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom