FactoryTalk SE Global Objects Rotation Lock

shebang

Hello all,

I am working on a project in FactoryTalk SE. Suddenly while working on a new screen, the global objects I am copying to it are not keeping their rotation after a refresh. That is, if I copy a global object to the screen, rotate and position it accordingly, save and re-open the screen, the object does not keep it's rotation or position. It tends to shift left about 10 pixels while returning to it's original orientation.

This is a new problem, as I have been working on this project for about 80 hours at this point and only suddenly have I been seeing issues in this way. My other screens with the exact same global objects were not behaving this way. And now, even if I rotate an object on an old screen what was working fine previously, it again will not keep it's rotation.

Is there a setting somewhere I changed by accident? Something fundamentally wrong with my software? Any and all help is greatly appreciated!