FactoryTalk View - MOS button

Hi there,
Im quite new to FTV. I have a FTV HMI file where there are pages for overriding instruments. but there are not displayed in the run time file. My task in this project is to provide MOS functions for some selected instruments. i have two questions:
the first one is, momentary pushbottons (MPB) are used for the override function. however, the developer is smart in a way that he has grouped two MPBs together to show override and reset override on one each other. when i tried to test the page, the buttons are invisible. i checked the property it is ticked for visible. i tried everything that possible but still unable to make it visible on the test page. May i know why the MPBs are invisible in test page.
the second question is, I want to display a pop up when someone try to override such as a warning message. therefore i think it is a good idea to use a go to display button instead of a MPB. can you please give my your thoughts?

thanks

I'm not sure what you are trying to do but the buttons are probably animated. Right click on the button Animate -> Visibility. It should show what has to made before the button is visible.

Check for visibility animation on the buttons and, if the are grouped, the group. I quite often hide buttons depending system\User.

To implement a confirmation dialogue you can setup a new screen as "On Top" type. Specify the needed size in pixels and the position on the screen where it will show up. Place the override controls and a close display button (in case the operator changes his mind...) on this screen together with a warning of what will happen. Depending on your application make sure to return the override function to a safe state whenever the display is closed. If you have multiple override functions you may want to look into the placeholder concept of FTV.

Note that I use FTV ME, I never used SE so if you are using this you may have other options.