FactoryTalk View / RSView Training

Kalagaraz

Does anyone know any cheap or free training software for learning FactoryTalk View or RSView?

I'm pretty knowledge at PLC programming, but I've never had access to any HMI software to really learn them.

I've been applying for some control engineering jobs lately, but they all seem to ask if I have any HMI experience which seems to be getting in my way.

Thanks,
Kalagaraz

There are some good tutorials on YouTube I did a search for FactoryTalk View and saw several. Also, the RA website has some good info in the Integrated Architecture section. See link below.
http://www.rockwellautomation.com/solutions/integratedarchitecture/resources2.html

Do you know of a cheap way to get access to the software to learn with though?

For example, for learning PLCs you can get LogixPro for less than $100 to learn the RSlogix software. Which is a lot cheaper than the thousands for RSLogix.