FactoryTalk View SE datalogging

the viewer doesn't read the string tables.

I just make similar issue to work today....
I added a new pen to a working log and the pen display only when trend is open.... if you go out and open again the new pen just start and all others load the history....

It took me a week of digging on forums and resume that "trend does not read the string log file"....

All my working tags are REAL type in PLC programs and the new added tag was DINT type.... the DINT was logged into the string log.....

So I change the new tag to be REAL as all others in the trend and all just work like charm.....

So I resume that all tags on log should be the same data type.....

Regards

Similar Topics

Hello all I have a question, concerning datalogging in FTViewSE 8.0 I have 2 datalog models with 2 differents recording rates (30s for live...
Replies
Views
HI All, I recently converted my RSView 32 application to FTalk View SE local. The issue that I've run into is that my trending screens data is not...
Replies
Views
Running FactoryTalk View SE 6.0 with several datalogs...applied Windows updates recently and all seemed well...went into datalog to update tags...
Replies
Views
I have two identical machines running similar HMI projects, the only difference is one is done in FactoryTalk View Version 10 and the other is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm using FactoryTalk View ME V10. I created a valve as a global object with multiple parameters and when the object is being used at the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom