Factorytalk view SE Legacy recipe issue

BCMaint

I'm using legacy recipe to download a recipe to the PLC. A little background, the recipes are large. They are broken down into 6 tables, each 16 segments long, with 3 variables each segment. The user can cycle through the table to view the entire recipe. The tables are also only visible when the correct table is selected. The issue I'm having is when downloading the recipe, it's only downloading the visible table. I need it to download all 288 variables. I tried having the download button cycle though each table, downloading after each table change, but I'm not sure how reliable this approach is. It seems to work, but if it fails to download any table, it could cause major issues in the recipe. I was alos trying to find a way instead of using "visible", move the table to front when condition is met, but can't see a way to do this. Any help is appreciated. I know I can use Recipepro, but our recipes are already in legacy format, and that's what our users are used to using.

It may be helpful to copy your variables to a "dummy recipe" location, which you can then trigger to download all at once. You could do some error checking on the dummy recipe (either on the HMI side or on the PLC side) to confirm the recipe is "good" before moving it to your active recipe. You have not mentioned which HMI or PLC you are using.

It may be helpful to copy your variables to a "dummy recipe" location, which you can then trigger to download all at once. You could do some error checking on the dummy recipe (either on the HMI side or on the PLC side) to confirm the recipe is "good" before moving it to your active recipe. You have not mentioned which HMI or PLC you are using.
Using FactoryTalk View Se with CompactLogix 5380