FactoryTalk View Studio 7.0 ActiveX problem

gm23

On site I have two servers (redundant) and four clients with Factory Talk View Studio 7.00.
I was making changes on pages with a Factory Talk Alarm and Event Log Viewer (ActiveX).
After that page was saved and below in Diagnostic bar there was log:

"Different ActiveX control loaded for display XXXXX that when saved.
cause: Factory Talk Alarm and Event Log Viewer: Never file used."

One client was online and connected to server where the changes were made.
Factory Talk Alarm and Event Log Viewer control become a gray field and couldn't be used.
After that I removed the changes on server but client was different thing.
I tried to restart client, take old .bak (project) file and replace one on client, even removed
all factory talk software and folders from client and reinstalling it again but I couldn't get
Factory Talk Alarm and Event Log Viewer to become usable again after I started HMI.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

Hi and welcome to the Forum!

In the following Technote, refer to the section Warning Messages. Here you will see your warning message...

Different ActiveX control loaded for display %name% than when saved.

Of the possible causes listed for this warning message, yours is...

%ActiveX name%: Newer file used.

The COMMON CAUSE for this is then described beneath it.

6877 - Errors Loading Display Containing ActiveX
Access Level: TechConnect

Regards,
George