Factorytalk won't export tags for a project

Rompot

It thinks the HMI project is version 6.00, but it's version 11.00
and legacy database converter knows it's version 11.00 and refuses to convert the tags to a new version because the tags already are a new version.

why does rockwell software have to be so frustratingly buggy and trash all the time?

Tag export Wizard cast machine 7 issue.png legacy tag database conversion cast machine 7 issue.png

Similar Topics

Hello group, Thanks to Rockwell's infinite wisdom to change the O/S from WinCE to Win10, I have recently installed FactoryTalk View ME Version 12...
Replies
Views
Hey, First post here! Anyways I just started working at an industrial plant and was basically tasked with controlling the PLCs. I realized that...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, The title above kinda explains the whole of the problem as far as I can see. I'm working on a project with some text in it...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I have a FactoryTalk View application ( ME ), that I am able to "Test" Run the application on FactoryTalk View and it runs...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I had View studio 6.00 and it was working alright but we were forced to switch for 5.1 because almost all of our panelview are old. So...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom