FactoryView SE exporting alarm history

Estop24/7

Hi,

So first off I don't think I really belong here as my experience on this is pretty much 0. Also I don't think my question really pertains to this forum entirely. But I haven't been able to really find an answer I have been looking for. I have seen some stuff show up from here where people are talking about kind of the same thing. Any way I'll get to my question.

So I currently work for Amazon and we have these Perimeter Safety Controllers that are tied to e-stops. All of this can be viewed in FactoryView SE. We have been having some issues with reoccurring estops. With how frequent it has been going on I want to keep a close track on all this information. I was wondering if there is a way for the Alarm history to exported to an excel spread sheet automatically when these alarms occur. Almost kind of like a live update to the spreadsheet. It would just make it easier to track and keep upper management in the loop of alarm history and how often it happens, Instead of having to connect to FactoryView every time.

As I mentioned in the beginning I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this. I'm just looking everywhere for answers. I apologize if I'm wasting someones time due to not really knowing entirely what I'm talking about. Thanks!

Not the wrong place at all.

Do you know if the alarms are being logged using the newer Alarms and Events or the older HMI Tag Alarms? If you aren't sure, a screenshot of your alarm page would probably tell us. You can blur out the data.

OG

Ah , so you are the Y-boss man at Amazon.
You need to check w the upper management higher power probably already are setup to store historical alarms and events from FTV SE to SQL AWS server. From there just need a small script to export to excel.
btw, would you like to know how to send an alarm message to your boss at 1AM?
or record an event that employee A not making enough his quota or late from his break as well?

I appreciate the replies and help. I have tried to talk with quite a few people to see if they know anything. No luck. But I will keep trying. I appreciate it guys.