Failed Install of CCW on Windows 10

Zabido

Hi guys, pretty new here so bare with me. I'm currently trying to install Connected Components Workbench V13 (I've tried V12 aswell) but I keep getting the error "MDAC 2.5 sp3 cannot be installed on this machine" then "CCW Install Folder Not Found". I've had a google but unfortunately I can't find any resources on this particular error for CCW. This is the first time I've ever gotten this error, I've been able to install CCW on other Win10 devices but not this one. Does anyone have an idea on what is happening or able to point me in the right direction to a work around?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Ken,

Yes I am logged in as Admin and have attempted to run install as admin aswell.

Note: I previously had V12 installed but upon trying to open a project created on the same version, I received an error along the lines of "this project was made with a version >5.x,x". Thus why I tried to reinstall but ran into this problem