FANUC R30-iA E-stop wiring diagram

peelseeds

I do realize this is a PLC forum, but I was hoping someone on here might be able to help me, or point me in the right direction, responses here are quick and concise - i like that.

hello everyone, Trying to draw up a design in EPlan for the controllers e-stop circuit. I've got a Fanuc cd with me, inside has a folder called: R30iA controller Rev I

inside has an autorun.exe -which doesn't do anything. I read the *.INF and it also opens a welcome.HTM . from this page you can select categories of help for electrical manuals. (i've tried the safety handbook, controller maintenance, i/o unit model A connection and maintenance)but none of these or the remaining manuals seem like its the right one.

my question is, which manual has the wiring information for the E-stop on the robot controller? (R30-iA)

Thanks for reading!
& your time.

Thanks mvaughan.
I believe my question was worded wrong. I needed a diagram of the safety signals the controller uses. I ended up finding a diagram in a Rj3-iB maintenance manual.

thanks and sorry for the confusion.

peelseeds - The manual you want is the Controller Maintenance Manual MARMCIA304071E; Section III. CONNECTIONS; Chapter 3 - Electrical Connections. The diagrams you probably want are on pages 288 and 289.

I am not fond of the way Fanuc is now doing their manuals on the CD which requires you to open each page individually, but it is what it is. Personally, I took the individual PDF pages from the manual and used a third-party software to join them into a single document. Still not as good as it could have been, but much better IMHO.

Steve

Thanks Steve. That was the manual I ended up finding the correct information. allthough not sure if its the same (MARMCIA304071E) but I used a Controller maintenance manual for R-30iA. location you suggested was correct but the pages were 221-225

Wiring Diagrams

Hi,
I know this was a while ago but I was wondering if anyone has the PDF they can send me, I have the same controller and a robot donated to our school but no documentation was included...this makes it very difficult to wire, any help would be appreciated,
Cheers
Matthew

P.S. has anyone had a broken key switch error?