FANUC series 90-30 PLC

m_ghaff2000

Hello
Does anybody have FANUC series 90-30 PLC configuration softwate?
I need it . I have a big problem, Please hepl me.

The GE Fanuc product line has been sold to Emerson. Most of the former GE distributors continue to offer the product line. Your local distributor is your best bet. Where are you located?
If you don't already have a copy of the program file, all you will be able to extract from the PLC is the program with no additional documentation. No tag description or rung comments.

Similar Topics

Got an old machine with a IC610CPU104 CPU. A bit of research told me this is the same as DL305 so DirectSoft from AutomationDirect should work...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Im a total PLC noob. i suspect a dead 331 cpu. Unable to communicate with it using the LM90 start utility. But i could on another CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have just started using GE PLC and wish to check for some information. I was able to connect to my 90 - 70 PLC with COM1. I would...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have gefanuc plc system 90-30 series and proficy m/c edition 5.3.My one NIU card showing LED status are BUS B and IO enable in amber...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have GE Fanuc 90-30 plc with a HMI placed in a machine, and i need to take program from that and put in new PLC,will my Versa-pro & proficy...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom