Fatctory Talk AsseCentre Logs

eyfimb

Hello,

I have some problems with AssetCentre logs. I dont see it. But I'm admin in my Factory talk Directory, and I have all needed permissions.
Archive part work perfectly! I can manage my versions, providing Check In and Chek Out opertions with my L55 controller configured as Asset and so on.
But when I'm trying to look logs... they are just empty.

Going far I was looking an AsseCentre Database tables in my MSSQL2005.
AssetCentreUser has all nedeed permissions there.
But tables dbo.log_AuditEventlog and dbo.log_Eventlog are empty.
And all another tables are ok!

Similar Topics

Hello all, I'm having trouble opening an application. After clicking open I'm prompted to login and after putting in username & password it...
Replies
Views
Has anyone found information on using the variable message file? I keep looking for documentation on how to implement the message file name as a...
Replies
Views
I have two identical machines running similar HMI projects, the only difference is one is done in FactoryTalk View Version 10 and the other is...
Replies
Views
I am using Factory Talk view Machine Edition Runtime HMI. I want to configure on button in such way that when i press this button I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Looking for someone well versed in VBA that can either tell me a certain naming convention or point me in the right direction (I'm a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom