Fault display station

kayak1

hello
I have to build line status and fault display station for 2 separate allmost identical lines building sliding doors for minivan. Both lines have sepeate DH+, each contains 7 AB processors : 5-5/40 and
2-5/40. I have to use what's available in spare parts crib(they won't spend money). I have a rack with 5/30 processor and panelivie 1400e or 1000e. I have to keep both lines on separate DH+ (same adresses for stations on each one). Both lines status and faults have to be displayd on same panelview. My question is , how do I bring data from both DH+ to my new display rack with PLC5/30 ?
what would be best solution for that kind of setup.
thanks

The only thing I could think of is to add the PanelView "e" terminal and the PLC-5/30 to one of the DH+ networks. The PanelView can get data from the local nodes on that network, and the PLC-5/30 can collect data from the other network and present it to the PanelView.

The elegant way to do this would be with a 1756-DHRIO module so you could bridge to both DH+ networks, but you would have to use something other than a PanelView "e" to communicate across that bridge module.