Fault finding FTView SE Commands

Osiaan

We have multiple FTView SE (CPR9 SR9) clients and servers on site. On some of the clients "set" commands via buttons are not always registered in the PLC. We have mostly ruled out hardware/networking issues since all other functions seem to be stable & operational.

In order to better understand the problem we are thinking of simulating the commands, where we count and timestamp issued vs received commands. This is bit where I need help. What would be the easiest way to issue a set command every x seconds, but only on certain pages and certain clients?

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello guys. There is a fault on the PLC program that comes to the HMI panel via Data Block. This fault prevents the machine from working. Incoming...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am just looking for other more experienced opinions on how programmers use simulation to help fault find errors in their PLC program...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am very to new to PLC and OPC in the production enviroment so please bare with me whilst I try to explain what my issue is. Hopefully...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've been tasked with finding a glich in a program/programs... A barcode data array is moved through a line where pallet strapping and...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am putting together a "fault finding guide" for some remote sites that i support. Effectively i have stated that there are four...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom