Fault finding in plc

Hello guys. There is a fault on the PLC program that comes to the HMI panel via Data Block. This fault prevents the machine from working. Incoming Fault address "DB75.DBX70.3" (Please refer to picture #1)
pic_1.jpg
When I search for the address with the Go To option, nothing comes up.
(Please see picture #2.)
pic_2.PNG
When I enter the Data Block, a single block appears and I open the block with the "Open Block" option.
(Please refer to UDT75.pdf.)
View attachment UDT75.pdf
It contains hundreds of addresses. However, "70.3" is not displayed directly.
When I looked at the HMI program with Wincc Flexible, I could not find anything related to the address "DB75.DBX70.3" in neither the Fault nor the Tags section.
My question 1-) How can I find the address "70.3" directly from hundreds of such addresses in an easy way?
My Question 2-) Why don't I get any results when I use the Go To option with Simatic Manager?
In such cases, what triggers the malfunction, etc. I need to find answers to questions such as, but I can't. I don't know how to do it or I'm making a mistake somewhere.

Without the whole program it is difficult to be certain for your particular problem, but if a UDT is passed as a parameter, the individual addresses in the UDT will not come up in the cross reference.

This is the address that 70.3 refers to:

udtz.jpg