fault Modulu Input Remote 1769

Running out of ideas....you have the very first firmware release of the 1769-AENTR at 1.001. You might try flashing it to the latest...1.003 I think. There are some technotes about the AOP compatibility with an IQ32, but since you're running a very new L85, that shouldn't be an issue.

If you browse that rack in RSLinx, what does it show? Does it show empty modules or something else?

Hello guys.

Problem solve, we changed the ip address of remote rack, turn working.Only way to solve šŸ˜Œ
Thankfully for your help.

Similar Topics

All, I have a PowerFlex 525 driving an agitator motor. The goal is to have the agitator start automatically after a power loss or a comm loss. I...
Replies
Views
hello I am getting a 57h fault - Specialty I/O module has not responded to a lock shared memory command within the required limit. Fault randomly...
Replies
Views
Kindly, we have the following configuration fault on a Kinetix 5700 axis. It only appears when we go online on the Plc. We are just starting the...
Replies
Views
Have a system that has been running for over a year and all of a sudden getting a ExcessiveVelocityFault on one of the drives when the MSO command...
Replies
Views
Hi, Experts: We have 20 + years old GE PLC series 90-30 stop running (the run led not on and battery led not on) and HMI showing that "PLC has...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom