fault reporting by hblock output group in gmr system

mvlrao

i have problem with respect to faults reporting by hblock output group in gmr system(ge-fanuc 90-70)

FAULTS REPORTED BY H BLOCK GROUP:

1.FOR OPEN CIRCUIT FAULT - ALL 4 BLOCKS ARE NOT REPORTING FAULT TO THE CPU(ONE OR TWO OR THREE BLOCKS ARE REPORTING RANDOMLY,IT IS NOT CONSISTENT WITH ANY BLOCK(A/B/C/D)

2.WHEN I/O FAULT RESET IS INITIATED WITH %M12258 ,FAULT STATUS FROM ONE BLOCK IS CHANGING TO ANOTHER BLOCK IN THE GROUP.(THIS IS ALSO NOT CONSISTENT)

pls. let me know the reason/solution)

Similar Topics

I've been suffering through a problem with the PLC5 power supply "PS 1771-P7 B" shutting down. I say "shutting down" because when I show up at the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope somebody can give me a hand with this. I have been asked to implement an extended fault reporting scheme for a 90-70 PLC that I am...
Replies
Views
i have problem with respect to faults reporting by hblock output group in gmr system(ge-fanuc 90-70) FAULTS REPORTED BY H BLOCK GROUP: 1.FOR...
Replies
Views
Hi. We've been asked to do an upgrade on plant, consisting on a PLC upgrade. This involves replacing a 1747-SDN module to a 1769-SDN, in a network...
Replies
Views
in allen bradley kinetix 300 drive first E31 error shows after resting drive E11 error occurs need solution to reset E11 fault code
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom