FBD to LADDER

mnsaid

Hello,
I'm currently working on an automation project with Allen Bradley RSLogix5000, FTView ....
I have a problem with the analog outputs, I have programmed with the feature FBD (Functional Block Diagram) but my license reaches its expiration date so I find myself obliged to reschedule with ladder.
as shown in the figure is an example of a routine with FBD FBD.PNG
I tried with "cpt" in ladder but I have received nothing as result
ladder.jpg
explanation of the Example: I have a valve and i need to control it with 0-100% opening range(Input) and analog output 4-20 mA so all what i want is the implementation to scale (scale) so I started with a linear function y = ax + b and I found this final equation Y = 160X + 4000;
remote_6: 14: O: Ch1Data = 160 + 4000 * Pcv4011.Val_Aut
PS: Y is my output (remote_6: 14: O: Ch1Data) , X: the opening desired (0 -> 100) PCV4011.Aut_Man indicates the automatic or manual mode.
I am at your disposal for any further explanation.

the first is programmed with FBD it work correctly but the second dont work.
for exemple for an input 50 the first give us 12000 (12mA) but the second (with ladder) still the same 20000 and does not follow the input.

Last edited:
yes i know that , they have the same I/O but not the same project , i used the FBD in a project and the ladder one in other project and they are not running in the same time.

change your DEST on the Ladder one to a test variable and see if it will work.

It sounds like both of them are writing to the same place and the old one is writing last.

i already did that but it remains the same problem.
in other word how you scale your analog output (4-20 mA) ?