Feeling kinda stupid

John Morris

Lifetime Supporting Member
All

Performed a managed ROCKWELL download before lunch. When it was finished it opened the file folder of were it loaded too. Customer called and i was distracted just long enough to NOT notice the file location before i closed it.

Need help finding the file please.

FYI Its not in the RA Folder in the "C"

Any help would get me out of the dog house

If you know the file name, or roughly some string of the file name, or the file type, or the date, or honestly anything about the file at all, use a program called "everything" to search your PC for that. It's like windows explorer search - except way WAY better, faster, and generally superior in every way. Gotten me out of this exact bind several times.

Last edited: