Festo + Profibus M12 connector

ason

Hey, i need to connect a Festo electrical cylinder
MTR-DCI-32
To profibus and festo have this cable for that.
I have never used a M12 connection for profibus, can i buy one and mount it to the cable as i do with 9-pin d-sub? and if so where can i find one (in sweden or a siemens order number)
or do i need to order a cable like this from siemens 6XV1830-3DH50 and cut one end and mount a regular 9-pin d-sub there?

Just remember that the M12 connector required has special keying. I would just buy the siemens cable and cut an end to mount the regular d-sub.

Is this what you want ?

festo1.JPG

Thanks for the fast reply (y)
AJZ said:
Just remember that the M12 connector required has special keying. I would just buy the siemens cable and cut an end to mount the regular d-sub.

Do u know if the configuration on festo and the siemens cable is the same?

L D[AR2 said:
Is this what you want ?
Im going to use that one from the servo, but now im looking for a profibus cable/connetor that fits to festo´s fieldbus adapter,
This is the first time i use a M12 plug for profibus.