Figure Out Which Input Shut Off First

Not sure if this is an option outside of Rockwell, but one of the simplest ways to do this without any extra programming is simply to trend the inputs.

Trending is a possible option, however, some PLC's do not have it, The OP is using an HMI but assuming one input (presumably a conveyor in this case) then the others shut off as well according to the OP, this means it could happen quite quickly, The HMI would probably not pick it up due to coms latency, or the amount of memory required to store a very fast trand of say 10 inputs for enough time for a check on what was switched off would probably exeed the memory capacity, so in reality, probably not a practical option. I also believe that there is possibly an idea to have an indicator on each conveyor or what ever showing which one was stopped first.

Hi @JeremyM:
I recalled having told you that when importing your new library for Logix I got some problems, I do not what happened but I have no problem now I did not change anything.
Thank you very much indeed for your efforts, just one question when help is going to be available or was I looking up on the wrong side. ? God bless you.

Hi @JeremyM:
I recalled having told you that when importing your new library for Logix I got some problems, I do not what happened but I have no problem now I did not change anything.
Thank you very much indeed for your efforts, just one question when help is going to be available or was I looking up on the wrong side. ? God bless you.

You can PM me with any questions. I'm happy to help.

Once I get a major project of a block out of the way, I'm circling back to cover more of the Wiki with deeper documentation and how-to stuff.