Find STEP-7 Microwin

saik

Hallo to everybody,

I'm new in this forum and i would like to do some questions about siemens plcs.
First of all i would like to program the s7-200 plc (CPU 222) but i ca't find STEP-7 software free. Is it possible to find it somewere in the net.
I think that siemens would offer the software free.

Thanks for any help

Hallo to everybody,

I think that siemens would offer the software free.

Thanks for any help

Microwin is not free.

The link that has been posted is for a service pack -

Service Pack 8 (SP8) and Service Pack 9 (SP9) for STEP7 MicroWIN V4.0 are now available for download.

The prerequisite for the installation of the STEP7 MicroWIN V4 Service Packs is an installed earlier version of STEP7 MicroWIN V4.

I have downloaded service pack 8 and 9 but unfortunately i have not any previous version.

As far as the free copy, as Lancie1 and PeterW said, where can i find it?

Find a Siemens sales outlet near your place in Greece. Call or go by and see if they might have a free copy. The more likely you are to buy a Siemens S7 PLC, the more likely you might get a free copy. In Athens, check here:

Local Partner for this Product is
Siemens A.E., Athen
I IA AS/SE

Mr.
Nikolaos Marantidis
6-8 Agisilaou Str.
15123 Amaroussio/Athen , Greece

Tel.: +30 (210) 6864 564
Fax: +30 (210) 6864 556
[email protected]
http://www.siemens.com

Last edited: