Find visibility usage FTView SE

stretch_af

I inherited responsibility for a large FTView SE ver11 application. This application has close to 500 displays.
Visibility has been applied to buttons depending on which user is logged in, rather haphazardly.

Is there a way to search all displays to see where a certain "CurrentUserHasCode(x)" has been used for visibility purposes? Find and cross-reference hasn't given any results.

Take the time to export the displays and use the find tool in notepad++ it can be used with minimal overhead to open multiple files at a time and search for the visibility tag. Searching/replacing within factorytalk view studio is very bad when there are more than 25 displays in the project..

I would use the cross reference under TOOLS in studio. Just search CurrentUserHasCode. It will find all instances and you can click the link to open the location.