Firmware Kinetix 6000

what is the fault code in the servo drive? did you check the cables/drive enable inputs? is DriveEnableStatus on after MSO or before MAM is issued? since you have more than 1 drive the encoder cables might be mismatched.

what is the fault code in the servo drive? did you check the cables/drive enable inputs? is DriveEnableStatus on after MSO or before MAM is issued? since you have more than 1 drive the encoder cables might be mismatched.

I've only one motor connected at this moment, and it has run on this way (with a lot of noise).
I didn't check the DriveEnableStatus, but it seems to be low as I got the message servo loop not closed.
There is no fault on the servo drive, and it's in a steady state 4.

Jack

better contact RS if you havent. can you try another program like the rslogix sample program? if there's no problem with the cables, it might have something with the gains in the 1756-M08SE config tab.

Gents,

As I was monitoring drive 2 which has the motor connected, I didn't see the E35 fault on the IAM.
So I checked the Output voltage of the LIM which is 3 phase 400 volt, which seems to be right. The measured bus voltage is 603 volt...

I've connected to motor to drive 1 which is the IAM.
When I apply power to the system, I see all the drive walk to there seq. 1..2.. drive 1 goes to 3..4 the LIM switches the main power on, and off again. Followed by the E35 message on the IAM.
Search trough some documents, I found the earth jumper, and found out it was set at 230 volt. as it is a 400 volt system, I've modified the setting of this jumper, with no result.
Note: the system has worked for years with this wrong jumper setting. And before the firmware update I could run the motor with no errors on the drives.

Has anyone an idea what's happening here?

Thanks in advance!

Jack

you have 8 Analog modules but only one motor?if one module is broken then the loop will not close AFAIK.your previous setup might have worked in v16 but not for 17 onwards.