First Time Trying to go Online over Ethernet SLC 5 /05

Nudge> The firmware version in the SLC5/05 is "most likely" too new for your version of RSLogix500. So either upgrade your version, or use "someone elses", that is at a "newer" version, to do your work...or downgrade the firmware to an "older" version that will work with yours.

I think we all know the obvious choice.

G.

best advice: contact your distributor and upgrade your RSLogix500 software ... you'll need it anyway the first time you run into many of the other later processors ...

the upgrade price will probably only be a few hundred dollars ... specifically, you don't (usually) have to buy a new package just to upgrade one that you already own ...

Similar Topics

i need help. I have a cross over cable I have Rslinx 2.59.02 CPR 9 SR5 I have RsLogix 500 6.10.10 I have to this point, always used RS232 and...
Replies
Views
We received a cell that has a MELSEC Mitsubishi FX 2N-80MR PLC installed. We need to access the PLC program for troubleshooting and additional...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am trying to get online with an Allen Bradly 1747 L514 SLC 5/04 PLC. It has a round DH+ programming port and an RS232 9 pin port which...
Replies
Views
Argh... Suddenly TIA 14.1 just freezes after going online. S7-1200, working fine until now. Download is no problem. Just when going online. I...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am trying to go online with an OMRON CS1G-CPU43H PLC. I can direct online through CX-programmer, and it reads the data out of the PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom