FIX 7.0 and ABR

LMDAVE

I'm trying to restore a system that uses FIX 7.0 and ABR driver version 7.29d

Everytime I start FIX the default ABR file is always untitled.ABR

My node name is UMC, my I/O config is saved as UMC.abr. My SCU seems to have the correct node name.

I'm currently not online with the PLC and only running in DEMO mode because I'm setting up at a desk before feild testing.

Is there something I am missing on why everytime I start FIX it defaults to the untitled.ABR file instead of loading UMC.abr

I checked both of those files and that is the standard stuff for setting up a FIX system with ABR. I usually use FIX 6.15 with the standard ABR. Not used to FIX 7.0 with ABR 7.29d with power tool editor. So, though somethign may be different. My ABR file is in the PDB directory. The driver was originally looking in the foot FIX32 folder, not FIX32/pdb so i changed that but still didn't help.

OK, I think that ended up being it.

The funny thing is I found that SETUP box before but I must have did something wrong becuase all it did was write over my I/O file with a blank I/O configuration. BUt, I reloaded it and setup the default to read UMC.abr and it's loading everytime now.

Weird, because FIX usually loads the I/O with the same name as the NODE everytime.

Thanks for the help, you fixed my problem.