flip down cover for a 22mm PB

rpoet

I'm looking for a spring loaded flip down cover for a 22mm push button. Preferably, one I can add to anyone's PB, though I'd be happy with an integrated solution as well. I need it for a shrouded enable button. Doesn't really need to be, but the client wants what the client wants. Ideas?

-rpoet

I'm not sure about spring-loaded, but we've used the Schneider Harmony padlockable flaps in the passed to restrict access to or prevent accidental actuation of 22mm push buttons. If the enclosure is vertical then the flaps will usually fall closed, but if mounted on an angled desk or console then they could be flipped open and left that way. It may not be what you're after but it's the closest I've come across...

Schneider_Lockable_Flap_Black.jpg

They come in the different standard colours as well...Blue, Red, Yellow.

Regards,
George