Flow Meter Problems!!!!!

I think you are trying to tell us if you set the module up to reset at 0.1 gallons you don't have the option of also using the raw counts. If that is the case as Lare suggests perhaps you need to use the time between counter resets. At 10 gpm that will only be 0.6 seconds (or 1 gallon in 6 seconds) If you divide 6 by the time in seconds you get 10, 6/1.2=5 gpm, 6/2.4=2.5 gpm etc.
The problem is if the PLC can't use it's own raw count you won't get a 1 second update at low flow e.g at 1 gpm it will update every 6 seconds but that's the best you can do.
Another possibility would be to capture the raw count then again after 1 second but don't calculate if the second figure is less than the first (counter has reset), it might be a bit jerky but faster than time between resets.
Let us know how you get on
Roy

DL06 H0-CTRIO flow meter interface

I have a H2-CTRIO card which has the same manual as the H0_CTRIO. I've set up my card using CTRIO Workbench software and I am able to setup a high speed input as an up counter and scaled rate. When I review the I/O map it sends the scaled units and the raw value to the PLC. Have you tried using this configuration?