Forgot to ask, RS500 program making ladders

More specifically, in the project tree (left pane) right click on "Program Files" and click "New...". You'll be prompted for a file number, name, and description. This cannot be done online.

You also need to add rungs with JSR instuctions that call the additional program files in file #2. File 2 is the only file the PLC will scan without being called by a JSR.

The ML1000 comes with 16 predefined ladder files. You cannot add more and you cannot delete them. Ladder 3 is reserved for the fault routine, 4 for the high speed counter interrupt routine, and 5 for the selectable timed interrupt routine (though if you dont use the HSC or STI you can use them for something else) and 16 is reserved for a debug routine. You also cannot change the data files or enlarge them.

I try to stay away from the ML1000 - The ML1200 is only a few bucks more and well worth it for the functionality.

As an aside to this has anyone ever come across a programm to actually make ladders. The type you use to climb I mean. Just interested if there is a ladder ladder program out there. Regards Alan