Four way junction traffic light ladder logic

Long time ago (when I was still naive and thought giving the solution meant helping folks) I posted a Grafcet schedule for this kind of problem.

Now you have to help yourself by using the search function on this site, something you should have done to start with.

A long time ago I naively gave the solutions to homework problems as well. Then the company hired someone and it became immediately and glaringly obvious that he went through school using the work of others. The rest of the team had to take up the slack for his incompetence. Because he never learned how to learn his incompetence is permanent, it is not going to ever go away.

We want you to be competent because someday you will be our coworker. So while we are willing to tutor and mentor and help you improve your solution, you have to put forth a first solution.

Step 1. Click on Downloads button above.
Step 2. Click on Allen_Bradley section.
Step 3. Scroll down until you find a program similar to what you need.
Step 4. Up to you to do the next step.