Does any load cell that allow to mount four corners?

Tofo

I need to mount a load cell vertically in between 2 pieces of metal. I am afraid there will be some unwanted rotational force acting on the load cell. Does any load cell that allow me to mount four corners or any load cell mounting methods that prevent rotational moment issue?

So how to mount a load cell in order to prevent unexpected moment(rotational force)?

So how to mount a load cell in order to prevent unexpected moment(rotational force)?

Suspended 'S' beams using chain links connected to threaded eye bolts onto the top and bottom of the 'S' beam load cell. That is the usual method in the scale industry on hoppers that have unexpected vibrations on the hopper.

Last edited:
It sounds as if you need to safeguard against horisontal movements.
There are load cell mounts for this purpose. Here is an example:
GKMA-37C_Heavy_Duty_Constrained_Mount_to_50t_Capacity_web_image.jpg

The horisontal bar in the rear steers the eventuel horisontal forces.