FP-X C60R Panasonic PLC Reprogramming.

hinddhindsa

I have FP WIN PRO and FP WIN GR Panasonic programming software, i have been trying to reprogram the FP-XC60R PLC from the back up program which i received from machine supplier. when i try to open .pro file throught FP WIN PRO SOftware i get error, 'file does not exist'.
Please help me. what can be the reason and is it the correct software i am using ?.

Panasonic PLCs programming

Hi ,

Extn for WPwin pro programs is .pro , so it should open your program . There may be issue with correct version .
I had similar issue here ,I uploaded a program from FP sigma PLC in FPwin , on saving it saves with extn .pro ,there is another file created same filename with extn .ini . This running program in PLC fails to Compile . I finaly used Win GR for online operations.

It is hard to get Panasonic expertise the way we easily get it for AB , Siemens or Schneider .

Good Luck

hi

when i try to use FR WIN GR software demo version,
i am not able to view or access any of the file .pro , .mtp , .xob , .Idt file which are program back up.

so tried through fpwinpro, but with tht file is not opening wht should i now

having the demo version only allows you to have 1000 points in a program so might not open a 3000 point program.

mate you have been on this site for a while
please post the zipped copy of your program

FPwin Pro

Hi,
It seems , getting the .ini file alongwith .pro file will solve your problem .
You need full version software for larger files , demo not sufficient .