FP1 C40 Connection

Done

I have contacted the support of the machine. They told me that the program on the PLC is erased, I have sended them the PLC, the will upload a new running program and send it back to me.

Hi, how did you solve the problem with Scissor lift? I have exactly the same problem, probably the program is lost. What exactly is the machine and did you read the program after repairing the controller?

I would like to ask you for information, it can be sent to [email protected]

Similar Topics

Hi all. I'm looking for a pinout for a cable to connect to a Matsushita FP1 C40 PLC. I believe it will be 9 pin d-sub to 9 pin round connector...
Replies
Views
I look after some computers for a factory, they have recently had a problem with a printing machine which uses a fp1-c40 the fp1-c40 has been sent...
Replies
Views
Anyone got a link for a manual on one of these ? In Particular the ladder instructions and IO etc
Replies
Views
Any of you UK boys got the software and cable for one of these ? I have one with fried outputs that i need the program sucking out of ?
Replies
Views
Hello! I have NAIS FP1-C56 Matsushita and after upload code, project Has very much syntax errors. PLC in mode Run signite Error LED. I connect to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom