FSC Expression - Replacing Table Name w/Variable

harrison

Hello, does anybody know if it is possible to replace a table name within a FSC expression with a variable that updates the table name based off of a user input?

My expression currently looks like this:

value = TableName[lookup.POS].value

I am wanting the Table Name to change to look at a different table based off of a user input.

It's not possible as far as I am aware.

You could simply have a buffer table that you actually search, and copy the user-selected table into that buffer. If the possible tables are different sizes then you'll need to account for that.

Similar Topics

Hello, Trying to use an FSC instruction to search an array for part number. Hardware - 5069-L306erms C-More Headless HMI Software -...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm trying to use the FSC function in Studio 5000, but i keep getting the error "Invalid Expression". I am hoping one of you might be...
Replies
Views
RSL5K, V30, L85 Utilizing an FSC to find a value less than 1116, and greater than 1100. I canT seem to figure out how the expression is supposed...
Replies
Views
Maybe this is just not possible, or maybe I am doing something wrong. Background; I have a data array of over 1500 products. For sorting I...
Replies
Views
I am trying to use the FSC to count how many numbers in my real array are less than a certain value but not sure why I cant for the life of me get...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom