FT Activation in VM Ware

Hi,

Our toolkit license had expired, and while waiting for the new one, we got temporary license from rockwell.
The problem is the temporary license is not concurrent, so the .LIC file that i copied from the host was not recognized by VMware.
When i try to get activation directly from FTA manager in VMware, i got an error notification (pls see attachment).

Is there solution so that the temporary license can be used in VMware?

Thanks in advance,
Kardel

FTView activation fail.jpg

Similar Topics

Dear Sir, I want your help for my below issue. I have 52 Allen Bradly software and i need to upgrade them to latest version with the same existing...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm using Factory Talk Activation installed on my host machine as activation server for my virtual machines (using VMWare Workstation Player...
Replies
Views
Hello! I'm struggling with a puzzling issue that's sporadically preventing our VMs from connecting to the activations we've set up on the Host...
Replies
Views
We bought RSLogix 500, RSLogix 5000, and FT View Studio (all were the download versions) a couple of months ago, and have the activation files on...
Replies
Views
I am pretty new with FactoryTalk Activation so bear with me regarding this inquiry. We have a new laptop and I was tasked to install the Rockwell...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom