FT Alarm and Events History not writing to SQL server

Sym_Boots

Hello,

I have a FT view version 12 application running and receiving alarms from my PLC. I have verified I have active alarms and when I initially set up my Alarm and Event History everything populated into the server and worked as intended.

Now something is not working. I have been able to verify that my FT application sees active alarms (the WIN-911 system set up separate from this also sees the alarms so I know they are working) and I have exported the data inside the Alarm and Event History server and verified it is NOT being updated with the new alarms.

Does anyone know either what could of cause this or how to troubleshoot it. I am unsure if FT view is not writing the alarms properly or if the SQL server is not reading them in.

I have ensured that the Alarm and Event History is still enabled inside the FT application.

Some update for this issue here.

After tracing the activity of SQL service of my alarm & event server, it does not write any insert query to SQL database.
After the re-build of my alarm & event server, it's work perfectly right now.