FT Auto screen Popup at certain time

patelaksh30

Hello Legends,

In factory talk studio or ME station, can I do automatic screen popup at certain time?

Suppose if I am latching something in logic at certain time when my tag is high, I want to popup screen automatically on the main screen so operators don't have to go on that screen manually.

I could use visibility tool on main screen or use go to push button. But is there any way where I can just open that screen at certain time automatically?

Thank you

You can move a number to an address (int) in the PLC for events you want.
Set that address to the Remote Display Number in the Global Connections menu.
Each display can have a unique number in the Display Properties, use that display's number in the PLC logic for the specific screen you want to appear.

If you go that route, don't forget to clear the integer in the PLC logic. Otherwise the screen can get "locked" on the commanded screen.